Dr. Tapan Shah is a young and enthusiastic Surgeon in Ahmedabad and doing Wonderful work in a magical world of Surgery. He is trained internationally at USA & Germany, has expertise in laparoscopic and minimal invasive Gastro-Intestinal (GI) surgeries.
Paper Publications :
- Dr. Tapan Shah Yogendra Modi A Three year Study of Breast Lesions/Diseases in women aged 12-85 years in a Tertiary care Hospital (Shardaben General Hospital, Ahmedabad) Gujarat Medical Journal. July 2017
- Hernia surgeon Dr.Tapan A Shah Sharad Patel Nitin Vasava Jaimin ShahÂ Krunal ModiÂ Pramod Menon Retrospective stud. y of 109 cases of Gastro-intestinal tuberculosis our experience of 2 years International Journal of Medicine and Surgical Emergencies. Apr-Jun 2014.
- General surgeon Dr.Tapan Shah Sharad Patel Ravi Chauhan Jatin Modi Neelay Jain Asit Patel R.G.Surela. A prospective Randomised study to evaluate Medical Expulsive Therapy With Tamsulosin In Lower Ureteric Calculi. International Journal of Medicine and Surgical Emergencies. Apr-Jun 2014.
- Dr. Tapan A Shah Sharad Patel Mukesh Suvera Mansukh Patel. Bilayer Polypropylene mesh repair for Inguinal Hernia. International Journal of Medicine and Surgical Emergencies. Apr-Jun 2013 |Vol-1 | Issue- 1.
- Laparoscopic surgeon Dr. Tapan Shah Pratik Shah Hiren Parmar Yash Vaidya Jigar Jadeja Dipen Patel. Prospective single-center Study of 100 patients undergoing Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy â€“ Changing Trends. NHL J Med Science (Indexed to Open J Gate & Index Copernicus)
- Dr. Tapan Hiren Parmar Effects of blood transfusion on gastrointestinal anastomosis â€“ Our experience in 52 patients.International Journal of Medical Science and Public Health | 2013 | Vol 2 | Issue 2 (Indexed to Proquest)
- Tapan Shah, M.N.Ghatage. Hydatid disease â€“ at its rarest extremity-different presentations. MJDYPU (MARCH 2009). Vol 2:issue2:41-46 (ISSN 0974 2743)
- Surgeon doctor Tapan A Shah, M.N.Ghatage. A Forgotten cause of Hypertension: Pheochromocytoma. MJDYPU (MARCH 2009). Vol 2:issue2:109-113 (ISSN 0974 2743)
- Top Hernia surgeon Dr. Tapan Shah, M.N.Ghatage. Intramuscular hemangioma â€“ the birthmark-3 reported cases. MJDYPU (Sep 2009). Vol 3:issue1:50-53 (ISSN 0974 2743)
- Best surgeon Dr, Tapan A Shah, M.N.Ghatage. Muscle Disaster â€“ Desmoid Tumor (An aggressive fibromatosis_- a rare case report. MJDYPU (MARCH 2010). Vol 3:issue2:72-74 (ISSN 0974 2743)
- L Bagwan, Tapan A Shah, AS Joshi, MNGhatage, RM Kulkarni. Cystic Hygroma of chest wall â€“ 2 reported cases. MJDYPU (Sep 2011). Vol 4:issue1:63-65 (ISSN 0974 2743)
- AS Joshi, Tapan A Shah, MNGhatage, RM Kulkarni. Intestinal Duplication with Meckelâ€™s diverticulum- rare case report in late childhood.. MJDYPU (Sep 2011). Vol 4:issue1:76-77 (ISSN 0974 2743
Research Project completed :
- A Randomized Control Study of Patient Compliance with Key Hole Appendicectomy with other modalities of the Appendicectomy – Our Experience.
- RegionalAnesthesia – Peri anal Anesthesia in Anal Surgeries.
- Randomized Study To Evaluate The Effectiveness Of The Injection Sclerotherapy For Grade I Hemorrhoids.
- 50 cases of pathological Gastro Intestinal Perforation.
- 25 cases of Penetrating Abdominal injury.
- Study of 50 cases of Acute Pancreatitis.
- 50 cases of Gallstone Pancreatitis.
- Study of 50 cases of Acute Intestinal Obstruction.
- Role of alvarado scoring in Acute Appendicitis.